Reece provides tax services to individuals, corporations (both small and large) and not for profit entities. He has significant experience working on business returns with multiple state filings. He uses that experience to expand into complex tax planning for individual business owners with pass through income and multi-state tax filings. In addition, Reece has been involved with appeals projects for sales tax with the Virginia Department of Taxation.
Prior to joining the Kimble team, Reece was a member of the tax department at Elliott Davis Decosimo. He started as an intern at Elliott Davis while still at the University of Richmond, where his role was to assist with Accounting Resource Group clients, tax filings, and small audit projects.
Reece enjoys spending time with friends and attending local events throughout Richmond. He also enjoys traveling to University of Richmond football and basketball games. He is an avid golfer and is a current member of Mattaponi Springs Golf Club and Hanover Country Club.
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S. Accounting, magna cum laude, University of Richmond
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement
- Volunteer, New Hanover Presbyterian Church VBS