Lisa provides a full range of tax services to individuals, partnerships, and not for profit entities. Prior to becoming a Certified Public Accountant, Lisa spent 7 years in the United States Army, serving as a Finance Officer. Lisa had originally planned to go to law school after getting out of the Army, but plans changed after her first business course. Lisa graduated from VCU in December of 2013 with a Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting.
Lisa is what we like to refer to as the “come-back” kid. Lisa began working for Kim and Bill while still at Elliott Davis. During the summer of 2015, Lisa’s husband, who is Active Duty Army, received orders to Vicenza, Italy. While living abroad, Lisa and her family were able to visit 31 European countries and experience a vast number of different cultures. The summer of 2019 brought Lisa and her family back to Virginia and back to the Kimble Family. Lisa and her family live in the Northern Virginia area and Lisa is enjoying working remotely.
When not shuttling one of her kids to an after-school activity Lisa can be found hiking, watching any Minnesota sports team, or enjoying time with friends.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting – Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – St. Cloud State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Member, DC Army JAG Women's and Spouses' Club