Collin provides a range of tax services to individuals, partnerships, corporations, and non-profit organizations. He has growing experience preparing complex business tax returns for various companies, anywhere from car repair shops to spas and wellness centers.
Prior to joining Kimble, Collin worked for a small public accounting firm in Richmond where he provided tax, assurance, and bookkeeping services. He assisted many clients with the creation, initial operation, and tax planning and compliance of small businesses.
When outside of the office, Collin enjoys trying new restaurants and breweries in downtown Richmond, and attending Virginia Commonwealth University basketball games. He trains for and competes in triathlons, you can often see him jogging around the Fan neighborhood with his border collie, Rowdy.
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S. Accounting, Virginia Commonwealth University
- B.S. Economics, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, of the VCU Alumni Association