Collin provides a range of tax services to both corporate and individual clients. Prior to joining Kimble, Collin worked for a small public accounting firm in Richmond where he provided tax, assurance, and bookkeeping services. He assisted many clients with the creation, initial operation, and tax planning and compliance of small businesses.
When outside of the office, Collin enjoys running, cycling, and swimming, and competes in triathlons. He also frequently attends Flying Squirrels baseball games and VCU basketball games.
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S. Accounting, Virginia Commonwealth University
- B.S. Economics, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, of the VCU Alumni Association