Mandy joined Kimble in 2017 to assist with needs on both the audit and tax sides of the business. She uses her prior experiences in both public and private industry to provide a wide range of client support.
Prior to joining Kimble, Mandy had worked in the Audit and Advisory department at KPMG in New York, where she had exposure to a diversity of clients, ranging from Fortune 500 to not-for-profit companies. She then moved over to the private company accounting at Morgan Stanley, where her role primarily focused on the firm’s consolidation and financial reporting processes.
Mandy took a hiatus from working to stay home with her three children and has recently rejoined the workforce on a part-time basis. She enjoys playing board games with her kids and riding bikes with her family.
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Accounting, Villanova University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York Society of CPAs
- Member, Hermitage Country Club
- Parent-Teacher Association, St. Mary's Catholic School